In this Day of age, shopping vegan and sustainable clothing is so much easier than it used to be. We all remember the first few approaches to vegan fashion and it wasn’t the cutest. Meanwhile companies really stepped up their game. Here are some of my…
Month: April 2020
French Toast Bites
- 1 tsp whole chia seeds
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 slices rustic bread
- Mix all ingredients except the bread in a large bowl
- Place in the fridge to activate for 10 minutes
- Preheat skillet to medium heat and grease with 1 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil
- Cut your bread slices into smaller places Dip slices in patches in the batter for about 20 seconds on each side
- If your bread is dry, leave it in a little longer
- Place in skillet and cook until golden brown on the underside
- Carefully flip and cook until the other side is golden brown as well
- Top with desired toppings
I am a big believer in essential oils. My mom raised me on them and they have amazing benefits. One of my favourite essential oil is eucalyptus. Chinese, Indian Ayurvedic, Greek, and other European styles of medicine have incorporated it into the treatment of a range of conditions for thousands of years. I use it in diffuser all over my house as well as on my pulse points especially when I feel congested. Eucalyptus features in a range of preparations to relieve symptoms of the common cold, for example, cough lozenges and inhalants.
I have heard of placing fresh eucalyptus in your shower and figured I’ll try it out myself. Let me tell you .. it’s amazing!! I wish I’ve done this sooner.
The steam of the shower releases the essential oils of the eucalyptus plant, which can clear nasal congestion and inflammation related to sinus and bronchial infections.
So there’s not only great benefits related to eucalyptus , it also makes your shower look greener and gives it an ever calming sent to it.