- 1 1/2 cups all purpose (you can also use oats and just grind into a flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 packet of Pitaya Plus Raw Organic Dragonfruit (defrosted to liquid consistency)
- 1 flaxseed “egg” (1 tbsp. ground flax +3 tbsp. water (whisk together and then let sit for a few minutes))
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (divided)
- Whisk the oat milk, dragonfruit puree, flax “egg” and 1 tbsp of the melted coconut oil in a large bowl
- Add the dry ingredients and gently mix until combined
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a skillet
- Add the batter in small tbsp and let the pancakes cook until small bubbles appear on the surface
- Flip and continue cooking until cooked through.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, fresh berries and maple syrup
You can freeze you pancakes! Place all your pancakes on a sheet pan, so that they’re close together but not touching, then put them in the freezer for 30 minutes, until frozen. Then you can place them in the resealable bag, as many as will fit.